Addressing Quality and Brand Safety In a Programmatic Environment
The burgeoning programmatic advertising market provides vast opportunities for brand advertisers to reach their target audiences, with precision and scale.
However there are risks in digital advertising – whether it be ad fraud, brand safety, and ensuring that digital ads run on quality media sites. Many brands want to avoid their ads being placed adjacent to overly negative news and technology can enable better control and placement of digital campaigns.
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced many of these issues to the forefront, as news consumption explodes, and publishers aim to properly monetize the increased traffic. Brands must tread carefully in an increasingly controversial news landscape, and they must develop their own stance on where to advertise.
This webinar will help brands and marketers to:
- Identify ad verification practices to navigate the programmatic advertising landscape.
- How brand suitability can help marketers to gain control and visibility into their digital advertising.
- The importance of establishing ad verification and brand safety tools before running a digital media campaign.
Time: 12:25 – 12:50pm SGT
- Conrad Tallariti, RVP Sales, SEA, DoubleVerify
- Colleen Ngo, VP of Partnerships & Investments, APAC, Xaxis
- Janet Leung, Precision Lead, North Asia, Publicis
- Mitch Waters, SVP, SEA, Australia & New Zealand, The Trade Desk
Request a complimentary pass to attend the event here.
Reach out to Events@DoubleVerify.com to connect with us.