DoubleVerify & Beeswax Partner to Maximize Digital Media Quality & Effectiveness for Advertisers
Beeswax Bidder-as-a-Service™ customers can now leverage DV pre-bid solutions to authenticate media quality & performance across campaigns
NEW YORK – Aug 11, 2020 – DoubleVerify (“DV”), a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics, today announced a new partnership with Beeswax, the Bidder-as-a-Service™ (BaaS) platform. Beeswax customers can now authenticate the quality and performance of their campaigns using DoubleVerify’s pre-bid solutions across fraud, viewability, brand safety, and standard contextual targeting..
“Beeswax customers demand ownership and total control over their media buying,” commented Ari Paparo, CEO at Beeswax. “With our partnership with DV, our customers can ensure their campaigns are running in environments that align with their brand safety and contextual needs while continuing to hit their performance metrics.”
DV’s pre-bid solutions deliver maximum performance for programmatic media buying. This integration offers advertisers:
- Coverage: Ensure seamless activation of pre-bid targeting across video and display formats
- Methodology: Leverage DV’s powerful MRC-accredited deterministic methodology for fraud and sophisticated invalid traffic (SIVT) detection — including bot, site and app avoidance to deliver complete coverage across desktop, mobile and CTV impressions. Furthermore, ensure accurate content classification at a granular level for brand safety and contextual targeting through DV’s Semantic Science.
- Efficiency: Reduce media waste from brand safety and fraud with DV’s comprehensive pre-bid coverage, and achieve desired performance threshold goals by selecting from a number of viewability performance tiers. Additionally, for comprehensive protection, advertisers can combine pre-bid activation with post-bid measurement and protection.
- Performance: Optimize to DV’s Authentic Impression®, making sure impressions are viewed by a real person, in the right geography and in a brand safe environment.
- Controls: Maximize reach while aligning with brand suitable content using a comprehensive list of controls and 75+ content avoidance categories with DV Authentic Brand Safety targeting. Controls and categories are easily deployed across campaigns, placements and regions.
“Pre-bid targeting is critical to optimize digital media quality,” said Steven Woolway, EVP, Business Development at DoubleVerify. “Through our partnership with Beeswax, advertisers can now activate our fraud, viewability, brand safety and standard contextual targeting solutions in real-time across their campaigns. This assures that they bid on the content most aligned to their campaign’s objectives and requirements.”
Key to DV and Beeswax’s new partnership is the availability of DV’s Authentic Brand Safety targeting solution, which Beeswax BaaS customers can now apply across their campaigns. DV’s Authentic Brand Safety technology is powered by Semantic Science, combining deep expertise in ontology with advanced machine learning to drive accurate classification of a page based on its content, context and tone. DV’s classification system evaluates more than 200 million pages per day, precisely cataloguing content across 75-plus safety and suitability categories. It spans web and mobile app environments, and provides classification at a granular level. With over 10 years of experience in creating classification categories, we believe that DV is the established expert in building brand suitability tools that meet the needs of today’s advertisers.
“Our solution supports a broad number of avoidance categories, with customization options to address brand-specific concerns,” added Steven Woolway. “It maximizes buying effectiveness – ensuring that an advertiser’s suitability criteria are applied before media is purchased and helping brands allocate spend only toward qualified impressions. Moreover, advertisers are further protected in environments where post-bid protection is not supported, such as VAST video.”
In the near future, the DV and Beeswax partnership is expected to expand to include DV’s Integrated Metrics solution. This will allow advertisers to access DV-measured authentication data within Beeswax’s UI to monitor and optimize programmatic campaigns in an automated fashion. The integration of DV’s data directly into the Beeswax platform will improve operational efficiency by eliminating the need to log into additional platforms or marry disparate data sets.
For more information about DoubleVerify, contact email@example.com.
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics. DV’s mission is to be the definitive source of transparency and data-driven insights into the quality and effectiveness of digital advertising for the world’s largest brands, publishers and digital ad platforms. DV’s technology platform provides advertisers with consistent and unbiased data and analytics that can be used to optimize the quality and return on digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
Beeswax was founded in 2014 by industry veterans who recognized that traditional, one-size-fits-all DSPs, originally designed for an agency model, are under-serving today’s sophisticated media buyers. It’s Bidder-as-a-Service™ platform enables brands, media companies, and advertising technology firms to gain greater control, flexibility, and transparency over their programmatic advertising. The Company is based in New York City and investors include The Foundry Group, RRE Ventures, Amasia.vc, You & Mr. Jones, and SV Angel.