Since 2017, DV’s Global Insights Report (GIR) has provided advertisers with an in-depth market-by-market analysis of North America, LATAM, EMEA and APAC to help inform digital advertising strategies. The engaging discussion in the 2023 GIR webinar unveiled global and region-specific data points within APAC:
- Areas of brand suitability, fraud and viewability — we dived into what happens to an unmanaged control campaign on the open web relative to DV’s global benchmarks.
- How brands can protect themselves across all platforms and media types — the verification game continues to transform and expand, going beyond the open web and impacting social media, CTV and retail media networks.
- Attention as a currency — in order to measure the true impact of a brand’s digital advertising efforts, we need to know if people are actually paying attention.
We also highlighted significant global trends and regional findings on key metrics that advertisers can act upon to drive media quality and performance. Tune in now to watch the engaging sessions including discussions on the ANZ, India and Southeast Asia (SEA) markets:
WATCH A RECAP NOW
03:20 – Overview of Global Insight Report by Collette Spagnolo, VP, Marketing Analytics
16:12 – Panel Session featuring DV’s VP of Marketing Analytics Collette Spanolo and Chief Revenue Officer Steve Mougis, and GroupM Nexus’ Head of Programmatic Dominic Barnard
38:50 – ANZ Breakout Session featuring DV’s Country Manager for ANZ Imran Masood, Spark Foundry’s Head of Biddable Media, Gregory Cattelain; Mondelēz International’s Digital Experience Lead —JANZ, Sujen Selva
59:42 – India Breakout Session featuring DV’s Group Director of Sales for India Nachiket Deole, and Interactive Avenues’ Executive Vice President of Media & Investment Harish Iyer
01:18:45 – SEA Breakout Session featuring DV’s Pritika Hemmady, Senior Director of Sales, Indonesia, and Dominic Barnard
- Collette Spagnolo, VP, Marketing Analytics
- Pritika Hemmady, Senior Director of Sales, Indonesia
- Imran Masood, Country Manager, ANZ
- Nachiket Deole, Group Director of Sales, India
- Steve Mougis, Chief Revenue Officer
- Dominic Barnard, Head of Programmatic, APAC, GroupM Nexus
- Gregory Cattelain, National Head of Biddable Media, Spark Foundry Australia
- Harish Iyer, Executive Vice President of Media & Investment, Interactive Avenues
- Sujen Selva, Digital Experience Lead ANZJ, Mondelēz International
National Head of Biddable at Spark
Digital Experience Lead for Mondelēz
Head of Programmatic APAC – GroupM Nexus
Sujen Selva is the digital experience lead for Mondelēz International’s Japan, Australian and New Zealand (JANZ). With a passion for all things digital, he is responsible for digital media, data and platforms at Mondelez
Dom works at GroupM as the GroupM Nexus Head of Programmatic for APAC. Prior to this role, he worked primarily on the agency side, leading teams of programmatic specialists to deliver innovation and brand growth.
Executive Vice President – Media & Investment, Interactive Avenues
With 17+ years of experience, Harish currently leads Interactive Avenues (IA)’s Media function. He is passionate about using process automation and data-driven strategies to drive business outcomes for brands at scale.