Driving Performance in a Complex Digital Ecosystem
According to the IAB, 74% of media planners, buyers and brands believe the coronavirus is having a deeper impact on advertising than the 2008 recession. Given the complexities of our ever-evolving news cycle, advertisers are hyper focused on ensuring brand safety in order to drive efficiency and performance.
However, advertisers report that measuring performance is a challenge due to the lack of tools and technology, the inability to measure ROI and the difficulty in turning data into action. During this webinar, we’ll discuss the critical need for advertisers to properly measure campaigns and the innovations taking place to help better predict performance that drives campaign engagement and effectiveness. We’ll answer questions such as:
- How can brand safety and suitability impact a brand? How has this changed following the pandemic?
- How does quality drive performance and what steps can advertisers take to ensure a clean and transparent media buying environment?
- What tools and technology are currently in the market to measure performance and how are advertisers using them?
- What are the shortcomings of current performance measurement solutions?
- What innovations are taking place to better measure performance?
- How can these solutions power real-time optimization and drive campaign ROI?
Time: 1:00 – 2:00pm EDT
Drew Weicker, VP, Sales, North America, DoubleVerify
Chris Wong, Manager, Digital Marketing Ecosystem, TD
Mona Afzal, Marketing Director, Digital Transformation, Reckitt Benckiser Canada
Request a complimentary pass to attend the event here.
Reach out to Events@DoubleVerify.com to connect with us.