Trust & Transparency: Achieving Media Quality in Programmatic Advertising
For many leading brands, ensuring a transparent, quality environment for media buying is pivotal to driving effective media outcomes. Advertisers in India are now demanding more clarity and confidence in their digital media investments and want to know if their ads are making a real impact on the bottom line.
However, the ability to measure the effectiveness of a digital advertising campaign depends on having the tools in place to ensure that brands are accurately assessing performance across platforms, devices and formats.
Join IAMAI and DoubleVerify for a panel that:
- Uncovers the current state of programmatic advertising in India
- Discusses where the responsibility lies in achieving transparency in digital campaigns
- Provides best practices for brands and agencies to drive effectiveness in their programmatic campaigns
Time: 4:00 – 5:00pm IST
- Nachiket Deole, Head of Sales, India, DoubleVerify
- Jahid Ahmed, VP & Head of Digital, Content and Social Media Marketing, HDFC Bank
- Krishnarao Buddha, Senior Category Head, Marketing, Parle
- Harish Iyer, Executive Vice President, Interactive Avenues
Reach out to Events@DoubleVerify.com to connect with us.